At the NoSCA EGM held on 4th August 2020, it was unanimously agreed to update the Executive Committee Directive on Player Registration - 2020 as follows:
The NoSCA executive will no longer request address details of new players to the league. However teams are expected to ensure that a players meets the residential requirements at note 3 of the directive.
If a request for a transfer is successful, the player's new club will receive email confirmation from the NoSCA secretary, which will be copied to the player concerned.
At least 24 hours notice is now required to register a player.
- 2021-04-08 Next NoSCA Meeting - Tuesday 4th May 2021
- 2021-04-06 Next NoSCA Meeting - 6th April 2021
- 2021-02-28 Next NoSCA Meeting - Tuesday 2nd March 2021
- 2021-02-05 AGM zoom link
- 2021-01-14 NoSCA AGM 2021
- 2020-12-03 Next NoSCA Meeting
- 2020-11-20 Next NoSCA Meeting
- 2020-11-01 Next NoSCA Meeting
- 2020-08-05 Player Registration
- 2020-08-05 Next NoSCA Meeting