Applications for Community Achievement Award - Young People Volunteering at your Club
The Community Achievement Award is a collaboration between Cricket Scotland, ScotRail and Glasgow Kelvin College. It is an opportunity is an opportunity for young people to get a formal qualification for the volunteering work they do with your club (or potentially do with your club) and an excellent way of engaging more young people to take ownership and interest in the development of the club.
The programme is designed to complement what they already do or plan to do, and we support the young people through our mentor network so everything is done locally with the individual. There are no courses days or pages of paperwork. It`s purely based around helping a young person go through the process of planning, delivering and evaluating volunteering they do, and the positive impact this has on them as individuals and for their club/community.
This programme is open to any young person (approx. 14-21 years of age) at any cricket club in Scotland and is free thanks to ScotRail. To be considered for the programme the young person simply has to fill in the online application form (link below) before December 1st. We will then select the young people for the programme to start in early 2017.
- 2017-04-25 NoSCA Select XI v MCC
- 2017-04-21 Umpires for opening weekend of the season
- 2016-11-23 Applications for Community Achievement Award - Young People Volunteering at your Club
- 2016-11-22 sportMoray Awards 2016
- 2016-11-16 Cricket Scotland employment opportunity
- 2016-11-09 MCA Girls’ Cricket Competition
- 2016-11-08 Gallery from Annual Dinner now available
- 2016-09-20 Umpire appointments for final games of 2016 season
- 2016-09-09 umpire appiontments for saturday 10th
- 2016-09-07 Cricket Scotland appoint Girls & Women Participation Manager