Applications for Community Achievement Award - Young People Volunteering at your Club
The Community Achievement Award is a collaboration between Cricket Scotland, ScotRail and Glasgow Kelvin College. It is an opportunity is an opportunity for young people to get a formal qualification for the volunteering work they do with your club (or potentially do with your club) and an excellent way of engaging more young people to take ownership and interest in the development of the club.
The programme is designed to complement what they already do or plan to do, and we support the young people through our mentor network so everything is done locally with the individual. There are no courses days or pages of paperwork. It`s purely based around helping a young person go through the process of planning, delivering and evaluating volunteering they do, and the positive impact this has on them as individuals and for their club/community.
This programme is open to any young person (approx. 14-21 years of age) at any cricket club in Scotland and is free thanks to ScotRail. To be considered for the programme the young person simply has to fill in the online application form (link below) before December 1st. We will then select the young people for the programme to start in early 2017.
- 2017-09-05 Umpire appointments for the final weekend
- 2017-08-24 Venue change
- 2017-08-19 Umpire appointments for Saturday 19th August
- 2017-08-18 Fixture venue changes
- 2017-08-04 Umpire appointments for 5th August 2017
- 2017-08-04 Changes to the published fixture schedule
- 2017-07-28 Umpire appointments for the coming weekend
- 2017-07-25 Updated T20 Playing Conditions
- 2017-07-21 Umpire appointments - Saturday 22nd July
- 2017-07-14 Senior T20 groups - schedule and umpire appoinments