Applications for Community Achievement Award - Young People Volunteering at your Club
The Community Achievement Award is a collaboration between Cricket Scotland, ScotRail and Glasgow Kelvin College. It is an opportunity is an opportunity for young people to get a formal qualification for the volunteering work they do with your club (or potentially do with your club) and an excellent way of engaging more young people to take ownership and interest in the development of the club.
The programme is designed to complement what they already do or plan to do, and we support the young people through our mentor network so everything is done locally with the individual. There are no courses days or pages of paperwork. It`s purely based around helping a young person go through the process of planning, delivering and evaluating volunteering they do, and the positive impact this has on them as individuals and for their club/community.
This programme is open to any young person (approx. 14-21 years of age) at any cricket club in Scotland and is free thanks to ScotRail. To be considered for the programme the young person simply has to fill in the online application form (link below) before December 1st. We will then select the young people for the programme to start in early 2017.
- 2017-06-16 Umpire appointments for 17th June 2017
- 2017-06-09 Umpire appointments - 10th June 2017
- 2017-06-02 Umpire appointments for 3rd June 2017
- 2017-05-19 Umpires 20th May 2017 (weather permitting)
- 2017-05-16 Fochabers Cricket Club
- 2017-05-12 Umpires 13th May 2017
- 2017-05-05 Umpire appointments for 6th/7th May 2017
- 2017-04-25 NoSCA Select XI v MCC
- 2017-04-21 Umpires for opening weekend of the season
- 2016-11-23 Applications for Community Achievement Award - Young People Volunteering at your Club