Updated Playing Conditions
At the NoSCA general meeting on Monday 21st May it was unanimously agreed to change the Playing Conditions to revert to the pre 2017 Edition Law regarding No Balls for non-pitching deliveries (41.7).
With immediate affect, ALL players in ALL NoSCA competitions will be given a first warning followed by a second warning for bowling a non-pitching delivery which passes (or would have passed) above waist height of the striker standing upright at the popping crease.
Should there be a third such delivery by the same bowler in the same innings, the umpire shall:
- call and signal 'No Ball'
- when the ball is dead, direct the captain of the fielding side to suspend the bowler immediately from bowling
- inform the other umpire for the reason for this action.
The bowler thus suspended shall not be allowed to bowl again in that innings.
- 2019-04-18 Welcome to the 2019 Cricket season
- 2018-07-23 Buckie crowned 2018 T20 Champions
- 2018-07-05 Senior T20 Group Stages
- 2018-06-18 Reserve T20 Finals Day
- 2018-06-04 NoSCA Knock-Out Cup Semi Final Fixtures
- 2018-05-23 Updated Playing Conditions
- 2018-05-21 Forres St Lawrence survive round 1 of the Scottish Cup
- 2017-08-24 Venue change
- 2017-08-18 Fixture venue changes
- 2017-08-04 Changes to the published fixture schedule