Cricket Scotland employment opportunity
Cricket Scotland is seeking a senior experienced cricket coach to take on the responsibility of developing and delivering an ambitious pathway programme to support the performance area of the game in Scotland.
The Performance Pathway Manager will lead and oversee the management of Cricket Scotland's male performance programmes with the aim of developing cricketers ready for national representation at all age-group levels.
For more details CLICK HERE
- 2017-04-25 NoSCA Select XI v MCC
- 2017-04-21 Umpires for opening weekend of the season
- 2016-11-23 Applications for Community Achievement Award - Young People Volunteering at your Club
- 2016-11-22 sportMoray Awards 2016
- 2016-11-16 Cricket Scotland employment opportunity
- 2016-11-09 MCA Girls’ Cricket Competition
- 2016-11-08 Gallery from Annual Dinner now available
- 2016-09-20 Umpire appointments for final games of 2016 season
- 2016-09-09 umpire appiontments for saturday 10th
- 2016-09-07 Cricket Scotland appoint Girls & Women Participation Manager