Cricket Scotland employment opportunity
Cricket Scotland is seeking a senior experienced cricket coach to take on the responsibility of developing and delivering an ambitious pathway programme to support the performance area of the game in Scotland.
The Performance Pathway Manager will lead and oversee the management of Cricket Scotland's male performance programmes with the aim of developing cricketers ready for national representation at all age-group levels.
For more details CLICK HERE
- 2017-06-16 Umpire appointments for 17th June 2017
- 2017-06-09 Umpire appointments - 10th June 2017
- 2017-06-02 Umpire appointments for 3rd June 2017
- 2017-05-19 Umpires 20th May 2017 (weather permitting)
- 2017-05-16 Fochabers Cricket Club
- 2017-05-12 Umpires 13th May 2017
- 2017-05-05 Umpire appointments for 6th/7th May 2017
- 2017-04-25 NoSCA Select XI v MCC
- 2017-04-21 Umpires for opening weekend of the season
- 2016-11-23 Applications for Community Achievement Award - Young People Volunteering at your Club